Have you considered packaging customisation with an offline coding system? You can save pack costs by customising your primary and secondary packaging with product-specific information using thermal inkjet or thermal transfer print technology.
Print Product Information on Generic Packaging
If you supply a range of products in similar packaging, you can save cost by purchasing generic packaging that you customise for specific products. Our offline feeding systems are used by a number of customers for printing product-specific information on blister cards, pouches, sleeves, cartons and even outer trays and cases. With a thermal inkjet or thermal transfer printer, you can print barcodes, product names, detailed information and even some basic graphics. You can also use a labeller for applying pre-printed or print and apply labels.
There are a number of reasons why you might choose an offline system for customising generic packaging:
- One system for feeding and printing different types and sizes of packaging – e.g. a range of carton sizes
- Flexibility to print small batches and large quantities
- The ability to customize packaging in required quantities on a just-in-time basis
- Standalone system with no impact on main production
- The ability to add a range of different printers for handling different types of packaging
- The feeding system can also be used for applying labels – either using with a print and apply system or for pre-printed labels.