Thermal Inkjet Coders
Thermal inkjet (TIJ) is a zero-maintenance option that offers a low total cost of ownership.
With options for a single print head or as many as four print heads, thermal inkjet printing can be used for alphanumeric codes or bar codes as well as larger volumes of information.
- Fast, reliable print method
- High quality print (up to 600 dpi)
- Total flexibility – horizontal print, vertical print, bar codes, 2D DataMatrix codes and logos
- Easy-to-use touchscreen control
- Suitable for porous and non-porous materials
- Print head configuration for up to four print heads at print speeds of up to 120 m/min