Sleeve, Blister Card & Carton Coding
We can help you with a range of printers and carton feeding machines for accurate date, batch and barcode printing on sleeves, cartons and blister cards.
- Print date codes and batch numbers on food packaging
- Print linear barcodes with batch and product details
- Customise generic cartons
- Print inline with continuous inkjet or thermal inkjet
- Code packs off-line with sleeve and carton feeders
- Deboss lot codes and date codes with hot foil printers
- Print 2D codes and alphanumeric text on medical and pharmaceutical cartons
- Print unique identifier on cartons and blister cards
“With the accurate print positioning provided by the sleeve and carton coding system, we were able to guarantee high quality codes. This meant practically zero wastage – which was another cost saving.”
Recommended coding equipment for sleeves, cartons and blister cards
udaFORMAXX Sleeve & Carton Feeders
You can use udaFORMAXX sleeve and carton feeders for fast, accurate off-line coding. Use with thermal inkjet, continuous inkjet, thermal transfer or hot foil. Ideal for coding sleeves, cartons, blister cards and some pouches.
alphaJET MONDO Standard CIJ
The alphaJET mondo continuous inkjet (CIJ) printer perfectly combines performance, quality and lower cost. With its simple touchscreen menu, plug-in consumables and simple start-up, it is very easy to operate. Use to print date codes, batch codes, bar codes and 2D codes.
betaJET Thermal Inkjet Coder
The betaJET verso thermal inkjet is well suited to printing alphanumeric text, linear barcodes and 2D codes. You can use thermal inkjet for varnished or unvarnished surfaces.
Put your codes to the test with our free sample printing service