We are looking for an experienced field service coordinator, to join us either on a temporary to permanent, or permanent contract to start as soon as possible. This would ideally be a full-time role, though we for the right applicant we would consider a 0.8 contract, still 5 days a week. The role is a largely reactive one, focussing on internal and customer liaison re field and workshop engineering jobs, scheduling, planning, resource selection, tasking and briefing engineers and some project management. Our installed base of customers are in the main covered by preventative maintenance agreements, requiring annual renewal governed and reported on through a dedicated, contact management database.
This critical role forms a central point of contact for customers from quoting for reactive breakdown and maintenance agreements and out of contract service visits, order acknowledgement and resource planning and scheduling, ensuring spares and consumables are available to the customer ahead of engineering visits liaising with the After Sales Coordinator to fulfil, allocation of appropriate stock, scheduling of technical resources through to setting customer expectations site readiness ahead of engineering visits. There will be liaison with our German manufacturer to ensure sometimes tight deadlines are met and onward sharing of appropriate information with end users; arranging dates and logistics. Ultimately, the follow up of each and every service visit to ensure customer expectations have been met and to work through post-visit feedback.
Some additional administration duties will be added as the role becomes more established, to offer experiences and responsibilities for greater purchasing involvement, health and safety-related tasks pertinent to the service role, key to the business.
This role reports to the After Sales Manager experienced in all aspects of this role and as well as the more proactive business development area of the business that is increasing their focus. This role also works alongside the After Sales Coordinator responsible for purchasing, stock control, consumable and spares order processing.
PrintSafe Ltd supports a wide range of B2B customers throughout the UK and Ireland. You will want to be part of a small team that works hard to provide a high-level of service to a wide range of business customers across a range of industries and that vary in size from specialist manufacturers to global companies. Attention to detail and strong communication skills are vital to this role.
- Forming strong relationships with our installed base customers across the UK and Ireland.
- Working with the After Sales Manager to generate PMA (Preventative Maintenance Agreement) renewal quotations
- Accepting and inputting service orders for workshop and/or field visits
- Arranging resources for field engineering visits alongside the After Sales Coordinator so travelling regional engineers are able to be productive at site
- Working alongside the After Sales Manager to ensure best use of engineering resources across both proactive and reactive maintenance projects/visits
- For the customer – providing a complete point of contact to end users, including annual compliance checks, accepting and making regular telephone calls and prepare email communication with updates and service process information
- Proforma invoicing for no credit customer accounts using Sage 50 Accounts
- Liaising (in English) with German Head Office to progress enquiries as they arise
- Working closely with the After Sales Manager and Joint MDs as well as the Technical Manager to ensure customer retention
- Maintaining detailed and accurate customer records in our ACT CRM, Sage 50 Accounts and stock control systems
- Day to day support and collaboration with the machinery sales team (both office and field based)
- Internal communication field service teams to highlight additional revenue opportunities for the business
- Being an active Customer Services team member, customer-focused and focussed on the best outcomes for our B2B clients
You must have:
- experience of reactive service-related administration support
- strong administrative and stakeholder engagement skills
- excellent written and verbal communication capabilities
- a keen eye for detail
- ability to manage multiple tasks across the day/week/month
- willingness to work as part of a team
- strong IT aptitude for working in Office 365 (specifically Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams) as well as CRM and order processing systems
- A-levels or equivalent – and/or an appropriate experience in administration
- driving licence and your own transport – the company is based in a rural location and public transport services are very limited
You might also have:
- Experience in a customer service or field service support role Knowledge of Sage 50 and ACT! CRM
- Skills and expertise of moving freight in and out of the UK to and from Europe.
About PrintSafe Ltd
Established in 2006, PrintSafe supplies and supports a range of machinery from the German packaging machinery manufacturer Koenig & Bauer Coding GmbH, part of Koenig & Bauer AG, the world’s second largest manufacturer of print systems. Our range of coding and marking equipment is intended for use by manufacturers and packaging companies throughout the UK and Ireland for printing late-stage variable data on a wide range of products and packaging. We provide equipment for printing expiry dates, batch numbers, lot codes, unique identifiers, linear bar codes, 2D datamatrix codes and logos.
More about Koenig & Bauer Coding GmbH (formerly KBA-Metronic Ltd)
Koenig & Bauer Coding GmbH, whom PrintSafe Ltd represents directly and exclusively in the UK and Ireland, is a medium-sized German technology company specialising in the development, design, production, marketing and service of coding and marking systems. Koenig & Bauer Coding is in turn part of the Koenig & Bauer Group, the world’s second largest manufacturers of printing presses. Koenig & Bauer Coding products are niche and highly engineered, but also have mass B2B market appeal too, providing reliable, critical production environment coding systems for the food, pharmaceutical, medical, cable, automotive and technology industries.