New Vacancy: Customer Service Administrator
We are looking to expand our Customer Services team with an experienced administrator on a permanent, full-time basis.
This is a critical role for the business, and you will be responsible for taking, processing and fulfilling orders for consumables and spare parts and for ensuring that customers continue to receive the high level of service and response that they expect from PrintSafe Ltd. You will also be working alongside team leaders to maintain warehouse and field-engineer stock inventory, to process invoices and ensure top notch record keeping for the business. Some additional administration duties will be added as the role becomes more established, to offer experiences and responsibilities for purchasing and health and safety tasks key to the business.
PrintSafe Ltd supports a wide range of B2B customers throughout the UK and Ireland. You will want to be part of a small team that works hard to provide a high-level of service to a wide range of business customers across a range of industries and that vary in size from specialist manufacturers to global companies. Attention to detail and strong communication skills are vital to this role.
- Regular telephone and email communication with customers to take orders for consumables and parts and to provide updates on delivery times
- Invoicing and order processing, record keeping, organisation and filing and management of records (paper and electronic records)
- Picking, packing and organisation of stock for goods in and out
- Stock control to maintain levels of stock in our warehouse and to ensure that our field service engineers have a full parts inventory
- Maintaining accurate customer records in our CRM, accounting and stock control systems
- Internal communication to machinery sales and field service teams to highlight additional revenue opportunities
You must have:
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- A ‘roll your sleeves up’ attitude to getting things done
- Ability to manage multiple tasks across the day/week/month
You might also have:
- Experience in a customer service or field service support role
- Knowledge of Sage 50 and ACT! CRM
- Skills and expertise in moving freight in and out of the UK to and from Europe.
To apply please send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PrintSafe Ltd is a Covid-19 Secure Workplace. A copy of our Safe Operating Procedures during Covid-19 pandemic will be made available to all applicants on request.