Customer Services Executive (Machinery Installation Projects)
Maternity Cover – Fixed-Term, 1-Year Contract
We are looking for someone with a Customer Services or Project Coordinator background to join us for a fixed-term period of one year to cover maternity leave (starting as soon as possible). This is ideally a full-time role but we will consider a 0.8 contract across 5 days per week.
In this role you will work with internal and customer contacts to coordinate machinery installation (sales and rental) projects and ensure that they run smoothly.
You will be a key point of contact for customers as they move from pre-sales and machinery order through to installation and post-installation support. With support where needed, you will also be responsible for resource planning and allocation for preparing, delivering and successfully installing machinery. You will liaise with the machinery manufacturer in Germany, with internal teams and with customers to ensure that all stakeholders are kept informed and that, often tight, deadlines are met.
Post-installation, you will follow up with customers to ensure that their expectations have been met and to coordinate any post-installation snagging.
This role involves an administrative element to prepare the necessary documentation at each stage of the project. Additional administration responsibilities will be added as you become more established in the role – for example greater purchasing involvement and key installation-related health and safety tasks.
There may be longer-term opportunities within PrintSafe, beyond this fixed term in other areas of the business.
PrintSafe Ltd supports a wide range of B2B customers throughout the UK and Ireland. You will want to be part of a small team that works hard to provide a high-level of service to a wide range of business customers across a range of industries and that vary in size from specialist manufacturers to global companies.
Attention to detail and strong communication skills are vital to this role.
- Supporting machinery sales and engineering to plan and coordinate installation of new machinery at customer site
- Resource planning and scheduling for machinery purchase, preparation and installation
- Regular communication with Customer and PrintSafe stakeholders at all stages from pre-sales through to post-installation sign off
- Associated admin tasks including: setting up new trading accounts, preparing new customer documentation and invoicing
- Purchasing and stock control for machinery and installation accessories, in conjunction with company directors
- Liaising (in English) with German machinery manufacturer to progress machinery orders and any returns
- Maintaining detailed and accurate customer records in ACT! CRM and Sage 50 Accounts and stock control systems
- Day-to-day support and collaboration with the machinery sales team (both office and field-based)
- Communication with field service engineers to identify additional revenue opportunities for the business
You must have:
- Experience in a customer service and/or project support role
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks across the day/week/month
- Desire to work as part of a team
- Strong IT aptitude for working Office 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams)
- Experience of using CRM and order processing systems
- A-levels or equivalent (or equivalent relevant experience)
- Driving licence and your own transport (the company is based in a rural location and public transport services are very limited
You might also have:
- Experience in a customer service or field service support role Knowledge of Sage 50 and ACT! CRM
- Skills and expertise of moving freight in and out of the UK to and from Europe.
About PrintSafe Ltd - **Covid-19 Secure Workplace**
PrintSafe Ltd is a Covid-19 Secure Workplace. A copy of our Safe Operating Procedures during Covid-19 pandemic will be made available to all applicants on request.
Established in 2006, PrintSafe supplies and supports a range of machinery from the German packaging machinery manufacturer Koenig & Bauer Coding GmbH, part of Koenig & Bauer AG, the world’s second largest manufacturer of print systems.
Our range of coding and marking equipment is intended for use by manufacturers and packaging companies throughout the UK and Ireland for printing late-stage variable data on a wide range of products and packaging. We provide equipment for printing expiry dates, batch numbers, lot codes, unique identifiers, linear bar codes, 2D datamatrix codes and logos.
More about Koenig & Bauer Coding GmbH (formerly KBA-Metronic Ltd)
Koenig & Bauer Coding GmbH, whom PrintSafe Ltd represents directly and exclusively in the UK and Ireland, is a medium-sized German technology company specialising in the development, design, production, marketing and service of coding and marking systems. Koeing & Bauer Coding is in turn part of the Koenig & Bauer Group, the world’s second largest manufacturers of printing presses.
Koenig & Bauer Coding products are niche and highly engineered, but also have mass B2B market appeal too, providing reliable, critical production environment coding systems for the food, pharmaceutical, medical, cable, automotive and technology industries.