Continuous Inkjet Printers (CIJ)
alphaJET Continuous Inkjet Printers
alphaJET continuous inkjet printers offer excellent build quality and multiple connectivity options. The simple touchscreen menu is icon-driven and very easy for operators to use.
You can use non-contact continuous inkjet (CIJ) for printing alphanumeric text, bar codes, data matrix codes and graphics on a wide range of substrates.
alphaJET continuous inkjet printers are manufactured in Germany by Koenig & Bauer Coding GmbH. The range includes basic models for expiry date and batch printing as well as more advanced models for high-speed, micro-print and other advanced applications.
Why choose alphaJET Continuous Inkjet Printers
- Robust design with IP65 rating
- Easy operation with large TFT touchscreen
- Extremely low solvent consumption
- Small footprint for easy line integration
- Wide range of standard and special process inks
- Multiple connectivity options for easy integration
alphaJET PICO Micro-Print CIJ
The alphaJET pico continuous inkjet printer prints tiny fonts, bar codes and 2d data matrix codes with excellent readability. Print height 0.7mm-10mm. Available with black or white pigmented ink.