alphaJET EVO Advanced CIJ
Versatility and Connectivity
With its compact footprint and choice of connectivity options, the alphaJET EVO is easy to integrate into production lines and networks. The alphaJET EVO offers a number of connectivity options for centralised or remote control. These include: Ethernet, RS232, remote socket, 15-way digital input/output socket.
The removable touchscreen, gives you even more flexibility with the ability to change your print job away from the printer itself. Software is available for connection to your database and camera systems.
- Stainless steel housing with IP65 rating
- Consistent print quality on almost any substrate
- 48 pixels, 1-8 lines of print
- Options for standard, coloured and process inks
- Heated print head
- Removable control screen for easy integration in tight spaces
- Available with 55 micron or 70 micron print head
- Print bar codes and 2D data matrix codes
You might also be interested in ...
alphaJET INTO Mid-Range CIJ
The alphaJET into continuous inkjet (CIJ) is a versatile printer that will take you from printing simple alphanumeric text all the way through to precision data matrix coding, with a wide range of inks available.
alphaJET PICO Micro-Print CIJ
The alphaJET pico prints tiny fonts, bar codes and 2d data matrix codes with excellent readability. Print height 0.7- 10 mm. Maximum speed 695m/minute,
alphaJET TEMPO High-Speed CIJ
The alphaJET tempo offers excellent print quality at the highest production speeds - up to 600 m/minute. Prints TrueType fonts without losing speed.