Thermal Inkjet Coders
High Resolution Cartridge Based Coding
With a thermal inkjet coder, you can print high resolution text, graphics and barcodes. Thermal inkjet (TIJ) is a cartridge-based print technology that offers a low total cost of ownership.
With options for a single print head or as many as four print heads, thermal inkjet printers can be used for alphanumeric codes, linear bar codes and 2D codes. You can also print simple graphics and logos.
- Fast, reliable print technology
- High quality print (up to 600 dpi)
- Easy-to-use touchscreen control
- Suitable for porous and non-porous materials
- Print head configuration for up to four print heads
- Horizontal print, vertical print, bar codes, 2D DataMatrix codes and logos