betaJET Thermal Inkjet Coder
High-Resolution, Non-Contact Printing
The betaJET verso thermal inkjet coder combines speed, quality print and high reliability. It uses HP®’s thermal inkjet (TIJ) technology for printing on both porous and non-porous materials. You can use TIJ for primary and secondary packaging – as well as a whole host of other substrates.
Like the alphaJET continuous inkjet range, the betaJET verso thermal inkjet coder stands out for ease of use. Its icon-driven touchscreen control is both compact and completely intuitive for operators.
- Fast, consistent printing with excellent code quality
- Reliable and maintenance free
- Suitable for porous and non-porous materials
- Print head configuration for up to four print heads
- Print height from 12.7mm to 50.8mm
- Print resolution up to 600dpi