alphaJET evo CIJ
Precision coding and marking
Versatility and connectivity
With its compact footprint and choice of connectivity options, the alphaJET evo is easy to integrate into production lines and networks. The alphaJET evo offers a number of connectivity options for centralised or remote control. These include: Ethernet, RS232, remote socket, 15-way digital input/output socket.
The removable touchscreen, gives you even more flexibility with the ability to change your print job away from the printer itself. Software is available for connection to your database and camera systems.
The stainless steel housing is IP65 rated, ensuring performance and longevity even in harsh, high-humidity and dusty production environments. With the large colour touchscreen and simple menu system, the alphaJET evo is very easy for operators to use. User roles and password protection keep your print messages secure.
- Complete range of fonts and logos
- Bar codes and 2D data matrix codes
- Automatic date and time functions
- Numbering and text list functions
- Print up to 8 lines
- Available with 55 micron or 70 micron print head
- Black, opaque coloured, specialist and process-specific inks