Print clear, accurate date codes, batch numbers and bar codes on sleeves, cartons, pouches and other flat-form packaging.
A large number of consumer packaged goods are sold in sleeves or cartons. Just about all of these are required to have a clear, legible expiry date, lot code or batch code. Some products even require a unique number on each pack.
Our udaFORMAXX offline sleeve and carton coding systems are used by customers in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and other industries as an alternative to online coding for putting date and batch codes on sleeves or cartons in their flat-form. These semi-automatic systems let you code between 150-500 cartons, sleeves or pouches per minute (depending on pack size and print technology).
There are a number of reasons why you might choose an offline system:
- For sleeves or cartons that are tricky to code online
- Reliably accurate print placement
- As an alternative to manual coding or labelling when throughputs increase
- Flexibility to code multiple product lines on one machine
- For short runs or seasonal production
- For applying promotional flash labels
Most types of coding equipment can be fitted to our udaFORMAXX sleeve and carton feeders. Depending on your product and coder choice, you can print date codes, batch codes, unique numbers, bar codes, logos, 2D codes and even detailed product information.