betaJET verso Thermal Inkjet
- Print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print height: up to 12.7mm (1 head) | up to 50.8mm (4 heads)
- Simple integration and fast cartridge changeover
The betaJET verso thermal inkjet coder combines speed, quality print and high reliability. It uses high-resolution cartridge-based thermal inkjet (TIJ) technology for printing on both porous and non-porous materials. The betaJET is available with up to 4 print heads, giving you the option of up to 50.8mm print height.
betaJET Thermal Inkjet Brochure
betaJET Thermal Inkjet at a Glance
- Network (TCP/IP)
- RS 232
- USB (for file management)
- Digital I/O port
- Volt-free progammable alarm relay
- User-friendly graphic user interface
- Editable user rights
- Code-M modular software
- Windows printer drivers
- Counter (with auto-stop function) and time functions
- Global counter (for all print labels)
- Datamatrix, QR code, barcode, dot code
- Characters and logos (BMP format)
- Data fields (can be populated via interface)
- Prompted fields (request inputs)
- TrueType fonts
- IP54 protection rating
- Ink saver, edge optimiser (ink saving mode)
- User management
Get Print Samples
See what your printed code or message looks like on your product or pack. A great way to check print quality, see which ink colour gives you the best contrast and to check adhesion.
Key Benefits of Thermal Inkjet Coding
Simple and Clean
Simple touchscreen operation and easy cartridge exchange reduce user error and give you reliable coding.
Large Print Area
You can use up to 4 print heads with one control unit, giving you a print height up to 50.8mm.
Thermal inkjet offers outstanding print resolution (up to 600 x 600 dpi) making it suitable for barcode, datamatrix and QR code printing.
Suitable for Porous and Non Porous Substrates
Thermal inkjet can be used for variable data printing on a wide variety of substrates. Typical uses include: food packaging; pharmaceutical packaging; cosmetics packaging; components; building materials.