The alphaJET 5 SP from Koenig and Bauer Coding is designed for applications where the print needs to be extra-small yet pin sharp. It can be used for applications as diverse as printing on optical fibre, cosmetics packaging, electronic components, or wire harnesses. With its compact footprint and choice of connectivity options, it is easy to integrate into production lines and networks.
The ‘Smart Start’ nozzle closure, nozzle flushing, and print head heating mean that even if your printer is in stand-by mode for a longer amount of time, intermediate startup or intensive cleaning are no longer necessary.
- Smart Start print head technology for easy start-up and reduced cleaning
- RE-SOLVE ultra solvent recovery system for lower consumption and less odour
- Easy operation with 10.4” glove operable colour touchscreen
- Prints up to 5 lines
- Prints text, bar codes, 2D codes and simple graphics
- Standard, high-contrast and specialist inks
- Print speed up to 700 m/m (2.5mm character width)
|Line speed max.||1,300 m/min|
|Line speed at 2.5mm character width||700 m/min|
|Print height max. (dots)||32|
|Nozzle size||42 µm|
|Active Ink Flow||Yes|
|Smart Start Technology||Yes|
|Supply hose length||4m|
|Protection class||IP 65|
|RE-SOLVE Ultra solvent recovery||Yes|
Dimensions (H x W x L; mm)
|Housing||592 x 320 x 320|
|Print head||190 x 47 x 40|
alphaJET 5 SP Data Sheet
alphaJET 5 Brochure
What Our Customers Say...
The printer has proved straightforward and reliable. We’d definitely recommend PrintSafe for both the machinery and the buying experience.