udaFORMAXX c Sleeve & Carton Feeder
- Suitable for sleeves, cartons, pouches, blister cards and single sheets
- Feed up to 750 pieces per minute (90 m/minute)
- Accurate print and label placement
The udaFORMAXX c sleeve and carton feeder gives you a fast, reliable alternative to manual coding or labelling. The ‘stack-to-stack’ feeding system separates and transports flat-form packs on a wide flat belt for accurate print or label placement with integrated printer or label applicator.
udaFORMAXX i Sleeve & Carton Feeder
The udaFORMAXX i sleeve and carton feeder gives you a fast, reliable alternative to manual coding or labelling. This can save cost and time when it can’t be carried out as part of your online production process.
The ‘stack-to-stack’ feeding system separates and transports flat-form packs using twin belts to grip the side of the pack for accurate print or label placement with integrated printer or label applicator.
Case Study: Carton Coding for DMW Logistics
Case Study: Pouch Coding for Cruga Biltong
Case Study: Carton Labelling for Totally Wicked
udaFORMAXX Sleeve & Carton Feeders at a Glance
Reliable Offline Coding and Labelling
- Use for sleeves, cartons, pouches, blister cards, header cards
- Print date codes, batch codes and other variable data
- Choice of print technology: continuous inkjet, thermal inkjet, thermal transfer
- Available with a label applicator for over-labelling packs
Production Cost Savings
- Replace slower manual labelling or coding
- Increase print accuracy to reduce pack wastage
- Code and label your packs in one pass
- Typical throughput of up to around 750 packs per minute
Easy Adjustment for Different Pack sizes
- Quick manual adjustment of infeed guides
- Handle different pack sizes on a single machine
- Quick changeover between batches
- Print position can be adjusted on the udaFORMAXX or integrated printer
Controlled Coding for Pharmaceutical Applications
- Packs held securely for accurate print positioning
- Option to integrate vision and reject system
- Can be supplied with Wolke thermal inkjet
- Can be supplied with full validation documentation
Get Print Samples
See what your printed code or message looks like on your product or pack. A great way to check print quality, see which ink colour gives you the best contrast and to check adhesion.
Key Benefits of udaFORMAXX Sleeve and Carton Feeders
High-Speed Offline Coding and Labelling
The udaFORMAXX offers a faster, lower cost alternative to manual coding or labelling. The machine separates your packs from a stack and transports them past the printer or label head at up to 750 packs per minute. You can set the in-feed magazine for different pack sizes and changeover quickly between batches.
High Quality Construction
The udaFORMAXX has a ‘clean’ design with a high proportion of stainless steel. High-precision servo drives and intelligent sensors ensure accurate positioning and precise coding. The modern multi-lingual display provides plain text information on operating status.
The udaFORMAXX can save costs by replacing manual operations. It can also provide control and accuracy for overprinting smaller batches. Food manufacturers use the feeders for high-speed date and batch coding on retail packs such as sleeves, cartons, skillets and pouches. Pharmaceutical companies use the udaFORMAXX with a printer and camera system for printing and verifying machine and human-readable codes on cartons and insert cards.
The udaFORMAXX’s modular design means that you can add your choice of printer (continuous inkjet, thermal inkjet, hot foil or thermal transfer), additional print heads, inspection systems and label applicators – up to a maximum of 4 devices. The system is available with a standard outfeed, reject station or shingling conveyor.