Protect your machinery investment by making sure that your operators stick to good working practices and that your printers are used efficiently.
This is typically a ½ day course and can run in our facility here at PrintSafe, or at your site.
- Maintain safe working practices
- Ensure your machine is running efficiently
- Keep print quality up to scratch by always using the correct settings
- Minimise risk of incorrectly labelled products
- alphaJET evo, pico, tempo, into
- alphaJET 5 HS-M, HS, SP
- alphaJET mondo
- Shift team leaders
- New employees and seasonal staff
Designed for your team
The trainer will cover everything in our standard agenda, but can also focus on production-specific topics agreed in advance. They will also make sure that delegates feel comfortable asking questions during the session.
- Introduction to the printer (working demo)
- Safe operation
- Daily start-up and shut-down routines
- Message creation
- Adjustments and configuration
- Cleaning procedures
- Fluid replacement/replenishment
- Basic fault identification and rectification
Contact us on 01962 761761 for more details and to book.