Temp to Perm or Permanent, Part Time
We are looking for a Personal Assistant, to join us preferably on a permanent contract to start as soon as possible. The role will be office based in Norton, Sutton Scotney, and suitable for full or part time, but 5 days per week. The role requires the successful applicant to liaise with the Company’s two Directors and act as a go between with the other employees and outsourced specialist consultants. You will need to be highly confidential, and be diplomatic as you will have access to controlled data. An understanding of GDPR is essential. Specific tasks would involve dealing with basic H.R. issues, health and safety compliance and dealings with COSHH-related paperwork.
In addition, day to day administration requests from the Directors which may involve contact with customers, suppliers or consultants. Some additional administration duties will be added as the role becomes more established including controlling marketing updates via the Companies social media. PrintSafe Ltd supports a wide range of B2B customers throughout the UK and Ireland. You will want to be part of a team that works hard to provide a high-level of service to a wide range of business customers across a range of industries and that vary in size from specialist manufacturers to global companies. Attention to detail and strong communication skills are vital to this role.
- Act on behalf of the two Directors on a day-to-day basis
- High level of confidentiality, with a good level of diplomacy
- Control and agree employee holiday requests in line with Company policy
- Liaise with sales and after-sales managers, passing on and receiving information for the Directors
- Liaise with specialist HR, Health and safety and I.T Consultants on behalf of the Directors
- Act as the initial point of contact between team members and the management team
You must have:
- Ideally a background involving some experience in Human Resources, Health and safety and if possible, COSHH. However administrative experience in a legal, professional, analytical or customer service/help line environment will be actively considered. Training will be provided for the right candidate
- You must have the ability to think for yourself and be proactive
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks across the day/week/month
- Willingness to work as part of a 14 strong team
- Strong IT aptitude for working in Office 365 (specifically Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams) as well as CRM and order processing systems
- A strong personality being able to deal with other team members in a firm but polite manner
- Driving licence and your own transport – the company is based in a rural location and public transport services are very limited
You might also have:
- Experience or personal ability in marketing
- Use of social media.
About PrintSafe Ltd
Established in 2006, PrintSafe supplies and supports a range of machinery from the German packaging machinery manufacturer Koenig & Bauer Coding GmbH, part of Koenig & Bauer AG, the
world’s second largest manufacturer of print systems. Our range of coding and marking equipment is intended for use by manufacturers and packaging companies throughout the UK and Ireland for printing late-stage variable data on a wide range of products and packaging. We provide equipment for printing expiry dates, batch numbers, lot codes, unique identifiers, linear bar codes, 2D datamatrix codes and logos.
More about Koenig & Bauer Coding GmbH (formerly KBA-Metronic Ltd)
Koenig & Bauer Coding GmbH, whom PrintSafe Ltd represents directly and exclusively in the UK and Ireland, is a medium-sized German technology company specialising in the development, design, production, marketing and service of coding and marking systems. Koeing & Bauer Coding is in turn part of the Koenig & Bauer Group, the world’s second largest manufacturers of printing presses. Koenig & Bauer Coding products are niche and highly engineered, but also have mass B2B market appeal too, providing reliable, critical production environment coding systems for the food, pharmaceutical, medical, cable, automotive and technology industries.