Coding equipment for the cable and wire manufacturing industries needs to perform reliably to print high quality, high adhesion codes and minimize costly downtime and restarts. Applications frequently require a combination of high speed and precision.
alphaJET inkjets are used worldwide in cable and wire marking applications. Pigmented and UV curable inks provide high contrast marks that don’t transfer on contact. Intuitive operation means that you can change messages in just a couple of ‘clicks’ for continuous coding at high production speeds.
alphaJET inkjets give you:
- Clear marks that survive heat, moisture and other challenges in the production process
- Codes that resist transfer on a coiled spool
- High-speed coding for fast rewind speeds
- Bright, legible codes that stand out on dark and coloured surfaces
- Easy-to-use touchscreen for quick message changeover
- High adhesion inks suitable for most sheathed cable variants, including PVC, PVC-LSOH, HDPE, HFFR and XLPE