udaFORMAXX 'i' Sleeve and Carton Feeder
Accurate Off-Line Coding and Labelling
The udaFORMAXX ‘I’ is a carton and sleeve handling machine for off-line coding and labelling. The feeding mechanism transports each pack underneath the print head or label applicator and into a neat stack ready for collection by the operator.
The side belt grip holds the pack firmly in position for highly accurate code or label placement. Throughput varies depending on your pack size, printer type and print message, but would typically be between 100 and 300 packs per minute.
- Date labelling or other variable data printing
- Barcode and 2D code printing
- High-speed promotional or spot labelling
- Overprinting generic packaging
- Reliably accurate print and label placement
- Can also be used as a counting machine
- Easy changeover between batches and pack sizes
With so many product lines and packaging variables, the feeder gives us a huge amount of flexibility and the extra speed we need.