Our range of batch code printers makes it possible to print clear human and machine-readable batch codes on a wide range of products and packaging, even in the most challenging production environments. We can install printers on your existing production or packaging machinery, or as part of a new production line. We also supply printers on our standalone udaFORMAXX sleeve and carton feeding machine for batch, date and bar code printing on sleeves, cartons, blister cards and pouches ‘off-line’ ready for packing.
alphaJET continuous inkjet printers are designed for high-speed non-contact printing on almost any surface. Their rugged construction means that they run reliably even in the toughest conditions.
- Rugged IP65 construction
- Simple, intuitive operation on a large touchscreen display
- Huge ink range including coloured, food grade and specialist inks
- Complete range of accessories for easy integration
Thermal inkjet (TIJ) printing, with its cartridge-based system, is alternative option for non-contact printing on packaging and other substrates. With a thermal inkjet printer, you can also print high quality bar codes, 2D codes and simple logos. With a range of ink types available, you can use thermal inkjet on porous and non-porous substrates
- Fast, consistent printing with excellent code quality
- Reliable and maintenance free
- Print height from 12.7mm to 50.8mm
- Up to 600 dpi
Thermal transfer is a ribbon-based print method that is ideal for printing bold text and for large print areas. The printers are designed for integration with packaging machines and labellers.
- High resolution bold print
- Ideal for detailed print messages
- Prints high quality bar codes
- Fast print speeds and low downtime
The udaFORMAXX gives manufacturers a high-speed method of batch, date and barcode printing when coding online is not an option. The standalone system can be used with a choice of printers, labellers and camera systems for printing variable data on flat-form packaging.
- Average throughput of 250 packs per minute
- Simple to adjust for different pack sizes
- Ideal for date and batch code printing on sleeves, cartons, crash lock cartons and some pouches
- Accurate print placement
Why not take advantage of our free sample printing service. We will produce print samples on your product or packaging so that you can test feasibility or compare different print technologies and ink types.
We are able to test most products and inks in our sample workshop her at PrintSafe. For more unusual or specialist inks, we send samples to KBA-Metronic (equipment manufacturer) through their fast turnaround sample service.
Or you can call us on 01962 761761 for further advice or to request a site visit.